Grossmont College does not offer tax services, but you can receive tax assistance through any VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)


F1 Visa International Students can use the FREE resource from these resources below.


Even if you are not working, every F1 visa student needs to submit the 8843 tax form. 


Related Resources

International Student Application