Welcome! Our international student specialists, student ambassadors, and other staff are dedicated to making sure that your needs are met and any issues that you have will be solved during your stay here in Grossmont College.
If you have a pressing concern or are unable to find the answer on our website, we recommend that you make an appointment with our international student specialist.
To access international student forms such as Concurrent Enrollment Form and the Petition Form for F-1 studentsFORMS
To learn more about the International Student Programs and our services, watch the video below:
Getting Involved on Campus
It is normal for international students who are studying away from home to feel homesick and lonely. We highly recommend for our students to be involved in clubs, organizations, and events on campus in order to meet new friends, build a network, improve your English, and adjust to the life here in the United States.
Activities & Events
Get involved on campus. Join clubs, organizations, and events. Also build a network of friends and colleagues.How to Get Involved
- Presidential Executive Order - Signed January 25, 2021 - 14 day ban on Schengen area, UK, Ireland, Brazil, and South Africa for entry into the United States extended
- F-1 Visa students eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine in United States
View more updates COVID-19 here.
- If you are in a class and need supplies, distribution of materials can be found here.
- Grossmont College's Gizmo Kitchen is holding a monthly food distribution, available to all enrolled students every 3rd Thursday of the month in front of the flag pole by Bldg. 10. For more information, follow them on Facebook.
- Registration for Summer 2021 begins April 19, 2021
- Registration for Fall 2021 begins June 28, 2021
- For other dates and deadlines, visit the Academic Calendar
Spring 2021 Semester
March 12 - Last day to apply for Spring 2021 degree/certificate
May 2 - Last day to drop semester length classes with a "W"
June 7 - Last day to apply for Pass / No Pass
Thursday, February 25, 2021
3pm - 5pm PST
Thursday, March 11, 2021
3pm - 5pm PST
SDSU Admit Workshop
May 2021 (TBA)