Transfer Counseling Appointments
Our Transfer Center Counselors are available for in-person and virtual appointments. Transfer counseling appointments can be made for transfer planning to a university bachelor degree program, comprehensive ed plans for transfer to a university, university admission appeals, and more--we want to answer your questions! We offer Application Q&A Sessions to address questions regarding university applications.
ONLINE ZOOM (VIRTUAL) APPOINTMENTS
- Online appointments use ZOOM, which is an interactive live meeting with a counselor.
- Log in to Zoom at your appointment time using the link provided by email. Students 15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- Please be ready to verify your identity (e.g. show ID card; answer a series of questions) at the start of your appointment.
- In-person appointments are held in the Transfer Center in Building 10-173.
- Please be ready to verify your identity (show ID card) at the time of check-in.
- On the date/time of your appointment if you are not feeling well, we will be happy to help you reschedule your appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment,
- Use our Online Scheduling System. OR
- Call us at 619-644-7215 or 619-644-7208 during regular business hours.
- Appointments with Transfer Center Counselors are reserved for transfer related educational planning. Appointments scheduled for reasons unrelated to transfer are subject to cancellation.
- Students requesting CSU or UC Application assistance will be directed to our
- Appointments are limited during application season and fill up very quickly.
- For transfer planning assistance you may also schedule an appointment with a Counselor in General Counseling.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel as soon as possible.
- We look forward to connecting with you!