Federal Emergency Relief Grant


Attention:  We are no longer accepting applications because our Federal HEERF funding have been exhausted.

Federal Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Grants 

As a result of the federal CRRSA (Coronavirus Response & Relief Supplemental Appropriation) Act and the federal ARP (American Rescue Plan) Act, there are additional HEERF Grants coming to Grossmont College, which will allow us to award new emergency funds to students.


There is the potential for additional State funding for other emergency grants with different eligibility criteria and the Grossmont College Financial Aid Office is currently working on launching an application.