Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Home » Student Services » Departments » Counseling Center » How can I speak to a Counselor?

How Can I Speak to a Counselor?


Counseling Appointments are available Monday - Friday. They are one-hour appointments designed for Comprehensive Educational Plans (long-term education plans), Financial Aid Maximum Unit Petitions, and other additional services. Appointments can be made in person or by calling (619) 644-7208, press 7. 
   Please note: Appointments are opened every Monday morning (with the exception of  
   Holidays) for the following week. 

Please have your Student ID # ready!

Mini-Session Counseling is available Monday-Thursday, on a walk-in basis, and is designed for 15 minute questions and information.  A counselor can help you with a one-semester educational plan, quick questions, Financial Aid consortium agreements with only Grossmont & Cuyamaca transcripts, and ESL Educational Plans for Financial Aid.


Online Counseling is available for quick questions and information (no transcripts will be pulled).  You can access this by clicking on the Online Counseling button.



Last Updated: 02/08/2019


Counseling Center
Office Hours: Mon-Tues: 8am-6pm, Wed-Thur: 8am-5pm, Fri: 8am-1pm
Phone: (619) 644-7208

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District