Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader


You may submit the following form(s) via email, fax, mail, or in person. All forms must be completed and signed prior to submitting to Admissions & Records.




In Person

Note: Please enter the name of the form as the subject of the email (ex: P/NP Request)

(619) 644-7933

Admissions & Records
Grossmont College
8800 Grossmont College Dr.
El Cajon, CA 92020

Building 10 – Student Services & Administration


If you are submitting forms via email, please follow these steps:

  1. Click on the link of the form you need to fill out
  2. Save the form to your computer
  3. Fill out the form completely
  4. Sign the form (electronic/digital signatures)
  5. Email the form as an attachment to
  6. Enter email subject as title of the form (ex:P-NP Request, or High School Authorization)

Admissions Forms

International Student Forms

Residency Forms

Transcripts and Verification Forms

Submit completed Certification of Status / Verification of Enrollment form and a valid photo ID to for this request. Request will not be completed without all documentation included. 

Veteran Affairs Forms

Last Updated: 04/02/2020
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District