REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING THIS ONLINE COURSE
Any student registering for this online class must have the following characteristics in order to be successful;
- Be Self-motivated and Self-directed
- Possess effective study skills and have a sincere desire to learn
- Avoid procrastination and fulfill course materials in a timely manner
- Communicate with instructor and fellow classmates
- Enjoy working independently and taking control of their own learning
- Be able to carefully read and follow written instructions
- Understand how to use e-mail and navigate the world wide web
- Be comfortable working with computers
- Have internet access
In order for a student to be successful in this online class, they must posses a comfort level with technology
- Can you run the applications you need to use on a computer?
- Can you create, save and manage files on your computer?
- Do you know how to install software on your computer?
- Can you access Internet email and the world wide web at least twice a week?
- Do you know how to send and receive e-mail messages?
- Do you know how to attach a file to an e-mail message?
- Do you know how to receive a file attachment from an incoming e-mail message?
- Can you navigate the world wide web?
- Do you know how to download material from the world wide web?
Last Updated: 10/03/2014