- Peer Evaluator:
- Contact the instructor of record and ask for access to the online class.
- Once given access, you may log in to the site using your TA account. (TA.firstname.lastname)
- Instructor of record:
- Go to: http://gcccd.edu/online.
- Click on the Support for Faculty link.
- Login using the following credentials:
- username: firstname.lastname
- password: email password
- In the Support for Faculty box, click on Blackboard Course Containers.
- Click on the word ADD in the sentence "Add a user to a Blackboard container,"
- Fill out the provided form.
- After completing your evaluation of the class: Submit your narrative, with a whole number score of 1-5, to the Faculty Evaluations Office.
- You may send your peer evaluation electronically to:
The peer/mgr form is accessible on Forms Depot.
Last Updated: 10/24/2014