Excellence in Teaching
Full and Part-Time Faculty (4 each per division)
|Eligibility for award:
||Full-time tenured faculty; part-time adjunct faculty
|Process organized by:
||Five criteria established by College Recognition Committee:
- Knowledge of subject area;
- Ability to engage students
- Peer and student evaluations
- Willingness to go "above and beyond" in teaching and/or learning (such as publishing, acquiring grants, innovative developments);
- Other criteria that your department deems essential for good teaching and learning to take place.
||Nominations solicited from departments at beginning of Spring semester. Recipients announced at Annual Recognition Awards Ceremony in May.
||Story and photo in Campus Scene, press release distribution.
||Excellence in Teaching (Word Doc)
Last Updated: 02/21/2017
PLEASE NOTE: This link will take to a website outside of the college site.